NLC Recruitment: NLC schedule to hire Physician/Anaesthetist/Emergency Care Physician/GDMO 2021. If you have MBBS /MD/DNB/PG Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Neyveli (Tamilnadu). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NLC is a Navaratna Government of India Enterprise. It is founded in 1956 and it was inaugurated by the first Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. It is the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It manually produces about 30 million tonne lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli. This lignite is used in the pithead thermal power station to produce electricity.
Company: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
Job Role: Physician/Anaesthetist/Emergency Care Physician/General Duty Medical Officer
Qualification: MBBS /MD/DNB/PG Diploma
Total Vacancies: 34
Salary: Rs. 60,000 – 90,000/-
Job Location: Neyveli (Tamilnadu)
Application Starting Date: 11 May 2021
Application Last Date: 17 May 2021
- MBBS & MD / DNB in General Medicine from a recognized university / Institution. (Or) MBBS & PG Diploma with Minimum 04 Years’ Post qualification experience in Government / Private Hospitals.
- MBBS & MD in Anaesthesiology from a recognized university / Institution.(Or) MBBS & Diploma Anaesthesiology with Minimum 04 Years’ Post qualification experience in Government / Private Hospitals.
Emergency Care Physician:
- MBBS & PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine (Or) MBBS & Fellowship in Emergency Medicine (Or) MBBS & Fellowship in Accident and Emergency Medicine.
General Duty Medical Officer:
- Minimum qualification of MBBS with completion of CRRI
Age Limit: 58 years
- Physician – 4 Posts
- Anaesthetist – 4 Posts
- Emergency Care Physician – 4 Posts
- GDMO – 22 Posts
- Physician – Rs.90,000/-
- Anaesthetist – Rs. 90,000/-
- Emergency Care Physician – Rs. 90,000/-
- GDMO – Rs. 60,000/-
NLC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on Interview. Candidates will be evaluated through Personal Interview on 20 marks scale. The minimum qualifying marks in Personal Interview will be 50% (10 out of 20 marks) for UR/EWS Candidates and 40% (08 out of 20 marks) for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Candidates.
- The final selection of candidates will be in the order of merit based on the marks scored by the candidates in Personal Interview, subject to scoring the minimum percentage of marks prescribed. Tentative Date of Personal Interview will be 18.05.2021 & 19.05.2021
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post through online by using NLC official website from 11 May 2021 to 17 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening of On-line registration of application Date & Time: 11.05.2021 at 12:00 Hrs
- Closing of On-line registration of application Date & Time: 17.05.2021 at 17:30 Hrs
- Tentative Date of Personal Interview: 18.05.2021 & 19.05.2021
- For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here