NML Recruitment : NML schedule to hire Senior Project Associate/Project Assistant for 2022. The job location is Jamshedpur (Jharkhand). The selection process, recruitment process for NML Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
National Metallurgical Laboratory is established in the year 1944. At the same time, the Indian government establish the National Physical Laboratory and National Chemical Laboratory. All three research centres are functioning under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Ministry of Science and Technology. The first director of this laboratory is an American metallurgist.
NML Recruitment :
Job Role: Senior Project Associate/Project Assistant/Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field worker/Project Associate – I/Project JRF/Project SRF/Project Associate-II
Qualification: Any Degree/Diploma Salary: Rs.18000 – 420000/-
Interview Date: 14 – 22 March 2022
Senior Project Associate:
- B. Tech in IE(Instrumentation Engineering)/ECE (Electronics & Communication Engineering)/EIE (Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) and Four year’s experience in Research and Development (R & D) in Industrial & Academic Institutions Or Science & Technology Organizations and Scientific activities & Services. OR PhD in Chemistry OR
- M.Sc.in Chemistry, and Four years experience in Chemical analysis of ores, minerals, ferro-alloys, steel etc. OR Ph.D in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering. OR Ph.D. in Chemistry/Metallurgy/ Recycling
- 3 Years Diploma in IE (Instrumentation Engineering)/ECE (Electronics & Communication Engineering)/EIE
(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) OR BSc in Computer/IT OR 3 Year Diploma in Metallurgy/ B.Sc. with Chemistry OR B.Sc in Chemistry OR B.Sc. in Chemistry or 3 Year Diploma in Mechanical OR
- 3 Years Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering /
Scientific Administrative Assistant:
- B.Com(Accounts)/B.Sc. /B.A.(Geography) OR B.Com/BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, Software Application, Data Science, Data Analytics) OR BCA OR Bachelor degree in (Chemistry/Law/Management)
- B.Com(Accounts)/B.Sc. /B.A.(Geography)
Project Associate – I:
- M.Sc. (Physics, Geology, Material Science)/ B.Tech in Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, IT OR B.E./B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/Material Science/Nanoscience or M.Sc. in Chemistry.
- B.E./B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Metallurgy/ M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental Science OR M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental science or B. Tech in Chemical Engineering
Project Associate-II/Project SRF:
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental science or B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering and Two years research experience and One SCI publication (In case of SRF only)
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Worker – 50 years
- Project Assistant – 50 years
- Project Associate-I – 35 years
- Project Associate-II – 35 years
- Senior Project Associate – 40 years
- Project-JRF – 28 years
- Project-SRF – 32 years
- 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PWD
Total Vacancies: 61 Posts
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Worker – 07 Posts
- Project Assistant – 23 Posts
- Project Associate-I – 09 Posts
- Project Associate-II – 03 Posts
- Senior Project Associate – 09 Posts
- Project-JRF – 06 Posts
- Project-SRF – 03 Posts
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/Field Worker – Rs.18000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.20000/-
- Project Associate-I – Rs.25000 – 31000/-
- Project Associate-II – Rs.28000 – 35000/-
- Senior Project Associate – Rs.42000/-
- Project-JRF – Rs.31000/-
- Project-SRF – Rs.35000/-
NML Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on the written test/ online interview.
How to apply for NML Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview with required documents on 14 – 22 March 2022 to the following venue.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
For more govt. jobs: Click Here