North Central Railway Recruitment: It is one of the 18 railway zones in India. Kanpur Central is the largest railway station in NCR. Its headquarters is in Allahabad and comprises three divisions are Allahabad division, Jhansi division and Agra division. NCR came into existence on 1 April 2003. Its present network extends over a large area of North Central India covering the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana.
North Central Railway Recruitment:
Job Role: Jr. Technical Assistant
Salary: Rs.25000 – 30000/-
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration. OR A combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. OR Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering or a combination of any sub stream of Basis streams of civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institution
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022): 18 to 33 years
- GEN – 08 Posts
- OBC – 05 Posts
- SC – 03 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- EWS – 02 Posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant – Rs.25000 – 30000/-
North Central Railway Recruitment Selection process:
- The minimum qualifying marks to be obtained by the candidates in the prescribed educational qualification. General Candidates : 60%, OBC-NCL (Non Creamy Layer) Candidates : 55%, SC/ST Candidates : 50 %
- Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of percentage (%) of marks obtained and will be called for screening and verification of original documents. Preference will be given to GATE Qualified candidates GATE score (i.e. between year 2016 and 2021), B.Tech Candidates, Diploma Candidates
- For all other candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes: No fee
How to Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at www.rrcald.org on or before 18 April 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here