Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment: Northeast Frontier Railway schedule to hire Para-Medical Staff 2021. If you have B.Sc/GNM/Diploma/ITI as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Alipurduar. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) is the 18 railway zone in India. NFR headquartered is located in Maligaon, Guwahati in the state of Assam. NFR is responsible for rail operations in Northeast and part of Bihar and West Bengal. Northeast Frontier Railway was divided into 5 division they are Lumding, Rangiya, Katihar, Alipurduar and Tinsukia.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment:
Company: Northeast Frontier Railway NFR
Job Role: Nursing Superintendent/Health & Malaria Inspector/Lab Technician/Radiographer
Salary: Rs.21,700 – 44,900/-
Job Location: Alipurduar
Last Date: 22 May 2021
- Certificate as 20 to 40 Years registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (OR) B.Sc. (Nursing).
Health & Malaria Inspector:
- B.Sc. Having studied chemistry as Main/Optional Subject in any branch of Chemistry and one-year diploma of Health/Sanitary Inspector or 1 year National Trade in 1 Health (NTC) Sanitary Inspector awarded by Council Certificate National of Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment Govt of India. New Delhi
- 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT)
- 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology (2 Years course) from recognized institute. Science Graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray
Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology (2 Years course) shall be preferred
Age Limit :
- Nursing Superintendent – 20 to 40 years
- Health & Malaria Inspector – 18 to 33 years
- Lab Technician – 18 to 33 years
- Radiographer – 19 to 33 years
Upper age limit is relaxed by:
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For PWD: 10 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 29 Posts
- Nursing Superintendent – 18 Posts
- Health & Malaria Inspector – 03 Posts
- Lab Technician – 06 Posts
- Radiographer – 02 Posts
- Nursing Superintendent – Rs. 44,900/-
- Health & Malaria Inspector – Rs. 35,400/-
- Lab Technician – Rs. 21,700/-
- Radiographer – Rs. 29,200/-
NFR Recruitment Selection Process for Act Apprentices:
- Selection will be on the basis of online interview through whatsapp on 25 May 2021 at 11.00 AM.
How to Apply for NFR Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are advised to upload the signed scanned application form along with all certificates duly attested in a single PDF file through e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 22 May 2021.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here