NPCIL Recruitment: NPCIL schedule to hire Clerical Assistant/Scientific Assistant/Trade Apprentices 2021. If you have Graduate/10th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Maharashtra. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL is a public sector industry which comes into existence in the year 1987. It functioning under the Department of Atomic Energy. The headquarter is located in Mumbai. At present Nuclear Power Corporation has 21 nuclear reactors operation at seven locations. All nuclear power plants working under NPCIL industry is certified by the environmental management system.
Job Role: Clerical Assistant/Office Assistant
Salary: Rs.19,500 – 28,100/-
Job Location: Maharashtra
Application Last Date: 09 August 2021
- Pass in Graduation with knowledge in computer applications
- Candidates must possess SSC (10th pass)
- General – 47 years
- OBC – 50 years
- SC/ST – 52 years
- Clerical Assistant – 06 Posts
- Office Assistant – 10 Posts
- Clerical Assistant – Rs.28,100/-
- Office Assistant – Rs.19,500/-
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 selection process:
Tying Proficiency Test on PC:
- Clerical Assistant: The candidates who successfully cleared document verification shall be called/allowed to appear for typing proficiency Test on computer (PC). Office Assistant: The candidates who successfully cleared document verifications shall be called for interview. No trade/ selection test for the candidates who applied for the post of Office assistant shall be conducted.
- Clerical Assistant: The candidates who successfully cleared the Typing Proficiency Test shall be called for interview. Office Assistant: The candidates who successfully cleared document verifications shall be called for interview.
How to apply NPCIL Recruitment 2021 ?
All the interested and eligible candidate can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 09 August 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
Jaitapur Nuclear Power Project,
Near Ratnagiri Railway Station,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here