NRCB Recruitment: NRCB schedule to hire Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow 2021. If you have M.Sc/M.Tech as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Tiruchirapalli. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ICAR-National Research Centre for Banana was established on 21st August 1993 at Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu by ICAR, New Delhi with an aim to increase the production and productivity of banana and plantains through mission mode basic and strategic research approaches. The Centre works on four major thrust areas of research viz., Crop Improvement, Crop Production, Post Harvest Management and Crop Protection. It has well-equipped laboratories for tissue-culture, bio-technology, soil science, nutrient management, physiology, biochemistry, entomology, nematology, fungal, bacterial, viral pathology and post harvest technology research.
Company: National Research Centre for Banana
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow
Total Vacancies: 02
Salary: Rs.20,000 – 31,000/-
Job Location: Tiruchirapalli
Last Date: 24 April 2021
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. or M.Tech. (Biotechnology / Molecular Biology) with NET. Desirable :Knowledge in Southern analysis. Knowledge in tissue culture and agro bacterium mediated transformation
- First class in M.Sc. or M.Tech. (Biotechnology / Molecular Biology) Desirable : Knowledge in Southern analysis. Knowledge in tissue culture and agro bacterium mediated transformation
- 35 years for men
- 40 years for women
- Age relaxation shall be applicable for the post as per rules.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Project Fellow – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
- Project Fellow – Rs.20,000/-
NRCB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Candidates who have possessed the required qualifications only be called for the online interview. After screening of applications, the shortlisted candidates will be informed the date & mode of interview through email.
How to apply for NRCB Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self attested copies of educational qualification / experience certificates etc though email to email@example.com on or before 24 April 2021.
For More Details: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here