NRDC Recruitment: National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) was established in 1953 by the Government of India, with the primary objective to promote, develop and commercialise the technologies / know-how / inventions / patents / processes emanating from various national R&D institutions / Universities and is presently working under the administrative control of the Dept. of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology. During the past six decade of its existence and in pursuance of its corporate goals, NRDC has forged strong links with the scientific and industrial community in India and abroad and developed a wide network of research institutions, academia and industry and made formal arrangements with them for the commercialisation of know-how developed in their laboratories and is now recognised as a large repository of wide range of technologies spread over almost all areas of industries, viz. Agriculture and Agro-processing, Chemicals including Pesticides, Drugs and Pharmaceuticals, Bio Technology, Metallurgy, Electronics and Instrumentation, Building Materials, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics etc.
Job Role: Jr. Accounts Officer/Executive PS
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 30000-120000/-
Last Date: 25 Dec 2021
Jr. Accounts Officer:
- First Class Degree in Commerce and atleast Inter CA/ICWA with completion of Articleship. Minimum working experience 5 yrs in Finance and Accounts Division in reputed organizations out of which atleast 2 years experience in a PSU/Autonomous Body etc. with thorough knowledge of various Rules viz. Income Tax, GST, GFRs and related Software etc.
Executive PS :
- Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce with shorthand/typing speed of 100/50 w.p.m. and fluent in English with knowledge of working on Computers in MS office/e-office. Minimum working experience of 5 years with
Director/CMD/senior level official in an Organization of repute out of which two years must be in a Govt. Deptt./PSU.
- Jr. Accounts Officer – 30 years
- Executive PS – 30 years
- Jr. Accounts Officer – 01 Post
- Executive PS – 01 Post
- Jr. Accounts Officer – Rs. 30000-120000/-
- Executive PS – Rs. 30000-120000/-
NRDC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Application Fees: Rs.500/-
How to apply for NRDC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with scanned copy of the original documents through email at firstname.lastname@example.org and postal on or before 25 December 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
The Incharge (P&A)
NRDC, 20-22, Zamroodpur Community Centre,
Kailash Colony Extension,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here