NRL Recruitment 2022: NRL schedule to hire Assistant Accounts Officer/Officer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Guwahati. The details for the selection process, NRL application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) was set up at Numaligarh in the district of Golaghat (Assam). They have many products ranges in LPG, ATE, SKO, HSD, SBPS, MTO, its has the real purpose of business is human well-being. The main aim of this company is to give the refining and marketing of petroleum product with a focus on achieving the international standard on safety, quality and cost. They try to give a reasonable cost to the public, safety standards, customer care and environment management and to provide the development of the region.
NRL Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Assistant Officer Commercial/Assistant Accounts Officer/Officer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/CA/CMA/M.Com
Salary: Rs.40,000 – 1,60,000/-
Assistant Officer Commercial (Trainee) :
- 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (M.Com) from a recognized University / Institute approved by UGC with a minimum 60% marks.
Assistant Accounts Officer :
- CA/ CMA (Intermediate) pass and Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University/Institute approved by UGC with a minimum of 60% marks. Experience required: 3 years post qualification (Experience will be considered from the date of passing CA/CMA (Intermediate) exam
Officer (Finance) :
- Chartered Accountant/ Cost & Management Accountant, having Associate Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Experience: 3 years of post-qualification experience in Financial Functions in reputed Public or Private Sector Companies. Experience will be considered from the date of passing CA/CMA final exam.
Age Limit: 32 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 04 Posts
- Assistant Officer Commercial (Trainee) – 01 Post
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 02 Posts
- Officer (Finance) – 01 Post
- E-2 – Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-
- E-1 – Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
NRL Recruitment Selection process :
- The selection process shall consist of Written Test and Personal Interview of the shortlisted candidates. All the candidates claiming to fulfil all the eligibility criteria will be called for Written Test without verifying their eligibility.
- Written Test will be of objective type questions with no negative marking and will comprise of 4 sections: Section A: Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree required for the applied position. Section B : General Knowledge/ Current Affairs. Section C : English language. Section D : Reasoning & Numerical Ability 80% questions will be from Section A.
- Candidates qualifying in the Written Test in order of merit will be shortlisted for Personal Interview. Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in Written test to qualify for shortlisting process for Personal Interview (PI). Minimum qualifying marks in each stage i.e Written Test and PI is 50% respectively.
- Scoring model: Written Test (85% Weightage), Personal Interview (15% Weightage), Final Score – Combined scores of Written Test + Personal Interview. The offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable qualifying candidate in order of merit and based on the number of vacancies.
How to Apply NRL Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 08 July 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here