NRRI Recruitment: NRRI schedule to hire Project Coordinator/Graduate Assistant 2021. If you have Any Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The outbreak of devastating epiphytotic brown spot disease of rice (Helminthosporium spp) in the then Bengal province (the areas of which are now in the state of West Bengal and Bangladesh) in 1942 resulted in a serious shortage of rice. Added to this, the failure of civil administration to cope with such a disastrous situation culminated in what was called the Great Bengal Famine of 1943. With this background, the Central Government, in the year 1944, decided to intensify research on all aspects of rice crop. In the following year, the Government decided to establish a Central Institute for Rice Research and this led to establishment of the Central Rice Research Institute (CRRI) on April 23, 1946 at Bidyadharpur, Cuttack, Odisha with an experimental farm land of 60 hectares provided by the Government of Odisha. Dr. K Ramiah, an eminent rice breeder, was its founder Director. Subsequently, in 1966, the administrative control of the Institute was transferred to the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). The Institute was renamed as ICAR-National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) in the year 2015.
Job Role: Senior Project Coordinator/Project Coordinator/Graduate Assistant
Qualification: Any Degree
Experience: Freshers /Experienced
Salary: Rs.20,000 – 75,000 /Month
Job Location: Jharsuguda , Cuttack
Last Date: 30 August 2021
Senior Project Coordinator:
- Graduation in Agriculture and allied fields. MBA with specialization preferably in Agri-Business management from reputed Institute/ University OR Post-graduated in Agriculture and allied fields. PG Diploma in Agribusiness Management from reputed Institute/University. Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Graduation in Agriculture and allied fields. MBA with specialization preferably in Agri-Business management from reputed Institute/ University OR Post-graduated in Agriculture and allied fields. PG Diploma in Agribusiness Management from reputed Institute/University. Experience: 1-2 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Graduate in any field. Working knowledge of computer.
- Senior Project Coordinator – 40 years for male, 45 years for female
- Project Coordinator – 40 years for male, 45 years for female
- Graduate Assistant – 21 – 55 years
- Senior Project Coordinator – 01 Post
- Project Coordinator – 02 Posts
- Graduate Assistant – 01 Post
- Senior Project Coordinator – Rs.75,000/-
- Project Coordinator – Rs.45,000/-
- Graduate Assistant – Rs.20,000/-
NRRI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance in online interview. Date and time of online interview will be intimated by email after shortlisting the candidates
How to apply for NRRI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their biodata through email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30 August 2021
For More Details : Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here