NTI Recruitment: NATIONAL TUBERCULOSIS INSTITUTE was established in 1959 at Bangalore by the Government of India, in the AVALON building made available by erstwhile Maharaja of Mysore. The technical assistance in terms of Manpower, Machinery and Equipment from World Health Organization; Vehicle & Equipment from UNICEF were of great asset in the formative years of NTI. This institute is a Centre to formulate TB Control Programme best suited to a country like India, where the TB problem is large and the resources are meager. The Institute undertook several Operational Research Studies and evolved a nationally applicable TB Control Programme.
Job Role: Biotechnologist/Biomedical Engineer/Senior Laboratory Technician/Data Analyst
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/Ph.D/Any Degree
Salary: Rs.25,000 – 65,000/-
Interview Date: 22 September 2021
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology / Molecular Biology. Three years of work experience in TB Bacteriology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology (OR) M.Sc. Biotechnology / Molecular Biology. Five years of work experience in TB Bacteriology/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology
B.E / B. Tech in Biomedical Engineer. Three years of work experience in relevant field
Senior Laboratory Technician:
- M.Sc. Medical Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology/ General Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with or without DMLT. Three years of work experience in TB Bacteriology (OR) B.Sc. Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Life Science with or without DMLT. Five years of work experience in TB Bacteriology
- Degree in Computer application. Should he proficient in data analysis and statistical packages. Two years of work experience in relevant field
- Biotechnologist – 35 Years
- Biomedical Engineer – 30 Years
- Senior Laboratory Technician – 30 Years
- Data Analyst – 30 Years
- Biotechnologist – 01 Post
- Biomedical Engineer – 01 Post
- Senior Laboratory Technician – 04 Posts
- Data Analyst – 01 Post
- Biotechnologist – Rs. 65000/-
- Biomedical Engineer – Rs. 65000/-
- Senior Laboratory Technician – Rs. 25000/-
- Data Analyst – Rs. 30000/-
NTI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the performance in walk-in-interview.
How to apply for NTI Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 13 September 2021 and attend the interview on 22 September 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
Director National Tuberculosis Institute,
Government of India, NO.8 ‘AVALON’ Bellary Road,
Bengaluru -560 003.
National Institute Of Tuberculosis.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here