NTPC Recruitment: NTPC schedule to hire Executive/Senior Executive 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA/PG/Ph.D as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NTPC Limited-National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and another two is in Bangladesh. The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute it to the state by state. The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
Job Role: Executive/Senior Executive
Job Location: Across India
Staring Application Date: 23 July 2021
Last Date to apply: 06 August 2021
- Degree in Engineering (in any discipline) with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution and Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ MBA or equivalent. Minimum 03 years post qualification executive experience in Commercial function. Candidates with experience of Power Sector, Renewable Energy sector will be preferred.
Executive (Consultancy) for O&M:
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical or Power Engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution. Minimum 03 years post qualification executive experience in O&M of Coal based Thermal Power Plant (500 MW and above).
Executive (Consultancy) for Engineering:
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. Minimum 03 years post qualification executive experience in engineering of Thermal Power plants.
Executive (Consultancy) for Project Monitoring:
- B.E./B.Tech (in any discipline) with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. Candidates having Diploma in Project Management/MBA shall have an added advantage. Minimum 03 years post qualification executive experience in Project Management/ Planning & Systems is required. It is desired that the applicant must be well conversant with Project Management tools such as Primavera/MS Projects etc.
Executive (Business Analyst):
- Masters in Business Analytics/Business Administration with at least 60% marks from a recognized university/institution. Additionally candidates having CA/lCWA/B.E./B.Tech. as qualification would be preferred. Minimum 5 years of post-qualification executive experience is mandatory. Experience in the power/ energy sector in a Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Private company/ Consultancy firm of repute would be preferred.
Executive (Clean Technologies):
- Degree in Engineering/Technology in any discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university/institution. Candidates with M. Tech/Ph.D in the energy domain will be preferred. Min. 5 years of post-qualification executive experience in a Govt./Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute, out of which atleast 3 years experience should be in relevant area.
Senior Executive (Solar):
- Degree in Engineering (in any discipline) with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. Candidates with M. Tech. degree will be preferred. Candidates with hands on experience with engineering and solar related software, good oral/verbal communication and proficiency in foreign language would be preferred. 10 years post qualification executive experience out of which at least 4 years should be in Solar Power sector.
Sr. Executive (Company Secretary):
- Member of ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India). Minimum 20 years of experience in Company Secretarial Compliances in Govt./Public/Private Company of repute.
Sr. Executive (Corporate Communication) :
- Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Communication/ Advertising & Communication Management/ Public Relations/ Mass Communication/ Journalism from recognized University/ Institution. Minimum 20 years of post-qualification executive experience in relevant area in a Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking or private company of repute.
- Executive – 35 – 40 years
- Senior Executive – 56 years
- Executive (Commercial) – 14 Posts
- Executive (Consultancy) – 3 Posts
- Executive (Business Analyst) – 1 Post
- Senior Executive (Solar) – 1 Post
- Senior Executive (Company Secretary) – 1 Post
- Senior Executive (Corporate Communication) – 1 Post
- Executive (Clean Technologies) – 1 Post
NTPC Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their experience profile for personal interview.
Application Fees: Rs.300/-
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 06 August 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here