NTPC Recruitment: NTPC schedule to hire Medical Specialist/Asstt. Officer 2021. If you have MD/DNB/CA as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NTPC Limited-National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and another two is in Bangladesh. The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute it to the state by state. The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
Job Role: Medical Specialist/Asstt. Officer
Salary: Rs.30,000 – 2,00,000/-
Job Location: Across India
Staring Application Date: 13 August 2021
Last Date to apply: 02 September 2021
- For General Medicine: MBBS with MD/DNB in General Medicine. For Pediatrics: MBBS with MD/DNB in Pediatrics or MBBS with PG Diploma in Child Health [Qualification should be recognized by National Medical Commission (formerly Medical Council of India].
- For E4 level: Minimum 1 year experience/ practice after MD/DNB. For E3 level: Fresh MD/DNB qualified doctor or MBBS with PG Diploma in Child Health with minimum 2 years’ experience/ practice
- Qualified CA or ICWA. 01 year post qualification experience in the relevant area.
- Medical Specialist – 37 years
- Asstt. Officer – 30 years
- UR – 11 Posts
- EWS – 03 Posts
- OBC (NCL) – 07 Posts
- SC – 04 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- UR – 10 Posts
- EWS – 01 Post
- OBC (NCL) – 05 Posts
- SC – 03 Posts
- ST – 01 Post
- Medical Specialist – E3 : Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- & E4: Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000/-
- Asstt. Officer – E0 : Rs. 30,000 — 1,20,000/-
NTPC Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Inorder to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to conduct online screening/shortlisting/selection test and / or to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria, as per requirement. In case of selection test, the final selection shall be on the basis of 85% weightage of online written test marks and 15% weightage of interview marks.
- However, candidate has to qualify separately in online written test & interview. Candidates are required to indicate their choice for test centres at the time of online application. NTPC reserves the right to change the test centres depending upon the response/ feasibility.
- For General -Rs.300/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category & female candidates.
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 02 September 2021.
For More Details: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here