NTPC Recruitment : NTPC schedule to hire GDMO/Mining Overman/Mining Sirdar for 2022. The job location is Across India. The selection process, recruitment process for NTPC Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and another two is in Bangladesh. The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute it to the state by state. The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
NTPC Recruitment :
Job Role: GDMO/Paediatrician/Orthopaedics/Ophthalmologist/Radiologist/O&G/Pathologist/ENT
Last Date: 16 March 2022
- Candidates should possess MBBS. Min.2 years experience/practice after MBBS (Internship training shall not be counted as experience)
- MD/MS/ DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in relevant Specialty. For E4 Grade: Minimum 1 year experience/practice after MD/ MS/DNB in relevant specialty. For E3 Grade: Fresh MD/MS/ DNB or 2 years experience/ practice after MBBS plus PG Diploma in relevant specialty
Total Vacancies: 97 Posts
- GDMO – 60 Posts
- Paediatrician – 09 Posts
- Orthopaedics – 05 Posts
- Ophthalmologist – 02 Posts
- Radiologist – 08 Posts
- O&G – 03 Posts
- Pathologist – 08 Posts
- ENT – 02 Posts
- For GDMO :E2 grade/(Rs. 50,000-1,60.000)
- For Medical Specialist E4 grade/(Rs, 70,000-2,00,000) & E3 grade/(Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000).
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on the official website of NTPC given below on or before 16 March 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
more govt. jobs: Click Here