NTPC Recruitment: NTPC schedule to hire Executive, Assistant Law Officer for 2022. The job location is Across India. The details are provided below.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and another two is in Bangladesh. The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute it to the state by state. The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
Job Role: Executive, Assistant Law Officer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Rs.30,000 – 1,20,000/ month
Last Date: 29 June 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent—full time degree from recognized Indian University/Institute) with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates).
- Students in the final semester of the qualifying course can also apply
Age limit (as on 29.06.2022) :
- The upper age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be 30 years.
Total Vacancies : 5 Posts
- UR : 2 posts
- OBC : 1 post
- SC : 1 post
- ST : 1 post
- The salary for the post of Assistant Law Officer is Rs.30,000 – 1,20,000/ month
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidates must appear for CLAT-2022 (Common Law Admission Test-2022) Post Graduate programme (conducted only by the Consortium of National Law Universities).
- Candidates shall be shortlisted for document verification based on CLAT-2022 Post Graduate programme performance, from amongst the candidates who apply against this advertisement in NTPC.
- Further, the candidates will be extended “Offer ofAppointment” subject to meeting the advertised eligibility criteria. Please note that CLAT score of any other year or score of any other examination will not be considered valid.
NOTE : The Last date for online registration for CLAT-2022 is 09.05.2022.
Application Fees :
Candidate belonging to General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 300.
The SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi, (Code : 09996) on behalf of NTPC
Payment in online mode: Candidate also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card).
How to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on the official website of NTPC given below from 15 June 2022 to 29 June 2022
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Important Dates :
Commencement of online application by candidates for NTPC : 15 June 2022
Last date for online application by candidates for NTPC : 29 June 2022
The Last date for online registration for CLAT-2022 is 09.05.2022
How to apply for IRCON Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 09 May 2022 and send the printout of the application form along with required documents through postal on or before 16 May 2022
For more details : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here