OAVS Recruitment 2022 Notification: OAVS schedule to hire Junior Engineer. The job location 2022 is of Jharkhand. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for jobs 2022 are given below.
The Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) is an initiative of Shri Naveen Patnaik, Chief Minister of Odisha, who is passionate about School Education. OAVS provides free quality education in English to the students, especially from semi-urban and rural areas, from across the state. The Adarsha Vidyalaya aims to promote the rural talents by inculcating the 21st century learning skills through a holistic and integral approach for their physical and aesthetic development, apart from academic fineness. This co-ed School is established at the Block Headquarter in all the 314 Blocks of Odisha, at Secondary and Senior Secondary level from Classes VI to XII. The Adarsha Vidyalayas will play a key role in spreading modern education in remote parts in the State, while integrating the students of small towns and villages with mainstream education.
OAVS Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Job Role: Principal, PGT, TGT, P.E.T, Computer Teacher, Librarian
Qualification: Master Degree/Bachelor Degree
Salary: Rs.25,300 – 67,700/-
Last Date: 5 feb 2022
- Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an institution recognized by NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
- Two years Integrated post Graduate Course with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) OR Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/ SEBC/PH candidates).
- Four years integrated Degree course in the concerned subject from any Institution recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate(45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates); OR Bachelor Degree in Arts & Science in the concerned subjects with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) along with degree in Bachelor in Education/ 3 years integrated B.A B.Ed (a course prescribed by the NCTE) from an Institution recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
- Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education i.e. B.P.Ed./ M.P.Ed.(a course prescribed by NCTE) from a recognized University/Institution. Proficiency in teaching both in Odia and English medium.
- Bachelor degree in Library Science OR Graduate with one year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized institution. Working knowledge in Odia & English
- B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science or I.T./MCA/M.Sc. I.T/ M.Sc. Computer Science from a recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level of DOEACC / NIELIT in Computer Science from a recognized University. OR B.C.A/B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized University.. Competence to teach through English & Odia medium.
- For General – 32 to 50 years
- Principal – 109 Posts
- PGT – 547 Posts
- TGT – 809 Posts
- PET – 129 Posts
- Computer Teacher – 154 Posts
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Principal – Rs.67700/-
- PGT – Rs.47600/-
- TGT – Rs.44900/-
- PET – Rs.25300/-
- Computer Teacher – Rs.25300/-
- Librarian – Rs.25300/-
OAVS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test as applicable and specified in these modalities put together. The appropriate Committee constituted by Govt. reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in CBT and Interview separately and the criteria for short listing.
- The Online Question Paper will be bilingual (i.e., English & Odia Languages Only). The candidates will be required to report at the examination center at least 1 ½ Hours (90 minutes) before the commencement of online examination. Candidates coming late for the test will not be allowed. Time Schedule may change depending upon number of applications received for a particular post.
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.1250/-
- Others – Rs.2000/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs.1000/-
- Others – Rs.1500/-
How to apply for OAVS Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at official website from 06 January 2022 on or before 05 February 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here