Odisha Police Recruitment: The Odisha Police abbreviated as either OP or OPS, is the law enforcement agency for the state of Odisha in India. It is headquartered in Cuttack, the former capital of Odisha.
Odisha Police Recruitment:
Job Role: Constable (Communication)
Last Date: 04 October 2021
- To be eligible for the post, the candidate must have passed +2 Examinations or equivalent Examination in science with (1) Physics (2) Chemistry and (3) Mathematics or Electronics or Statistics or Computer Science or Information Technology conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognised Board or Council; or passed the 3 years Diploma course in Engineering subjects approved/offered by State Council for Technical Education &Vocational Training, Odisha or by All India Council for Technical Education/ University Grant Commission.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2021): Must not have exceeded 23 years.
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 244 posts
- UR – 75 Posts
- SC – 45 Posts
- ST – 28 Posts
- SEBC – 15 Posts
- 1st year – Rs.9,000/-
- 2nd year – Rs.9,900/-
- 3rd year – Rs.10,890/-
- 4th year – Rs.11,980/-
- 5th year – Rs.13,180/-
- 6th year – Rs.14,500/-
Odisha Police Recruitment Selection Process:
|Stages of the|
|Paper||Marks||Type of test|
|Two Papers in one sitting|
Part A:Comprising of questions
in Odia Language, English
Language, Arithmetic, Aptitude
Test and Logical Reasoning, etc.
Part B: Comprising of questions
to test the knowledge in Physics
and Computer Science of +2
|Time: 2 hrs.|
Objective type with MCQ.
Each correct answer will
carry 1 mark. There will
be negative marking at
0.25 marks for each
No mark will be
awarded or deducted if
any question is left
|As prescribed in Rule 4 & 9 (4) of Recruitment Rule||Qualifying|
|As prescribed in Rule 4|
& 9 (4) of Recruitment
- There will not be any viva-voce and psychological test. The written test will be conducted in the mode of Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE).
- The written Test will be conducted in the mode of Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE).In CBRE mode the Test will be conducted on a computer. The candidate will be able to see the question, along with its answer options, on the computer screen and will be required to mark the correct answer on the computer screen itself with the help of mouse. Medium of the Examination shall be in English, except the questions in Odia language.
- The question will be objective type in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format. Questions can be attempted in
any order within the prescribed time limit for the Test. Once the time limit is over, the candidates will not be able to attempt any question. Each question will carry 1 Mark. There shall be negative marking @0.25 for each wrong answer.
- For General – Rs.220/-
- No fee for SC & ST category
How to apply Odisha Police Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should register in official website on or before 04 October 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here