Odisha Police Recruitment 2022: The Odisha Police abbreviated as either OP or OPS, is the law enforcement agency for the state of Odisha in India. It is headquartered in Cuttack, the former capital of Odisha.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Assistant Sub-Inspector
Salary: Rs. 15,000
Last Date: 2 Jan 2022
- A candidate must have passed B.Sc. in Computer Science or Information Technology or Information Science and Technology or Electronics & Telecommunications or Information Technology & Management or Electronics Science or Physics or Mathematics or Statistics or Electronics or allied subjects OR
- A Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) from a recognized University OR
- A Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication or Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation or allied subjects from a recognized University.
Age Limit :
- The candidates who are applying for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector shall not be less than 21 years and not be more than 25 years of age as on 01-01-2021
NOTE: Date of Birth recorded in the High School Certificate or equivalent certificate will be taken to calculate age of the candidate.
Total Vacancies : 144 posts
- The category wise break up of the total number of vacancies is
- SC – 24 posts
- ST – 39 posts
- SEBC – 0 posts
- UR – 81 posts
NOTE: The number of vacancies reserved for special categories is
- Ex-serviceman – 4 posts
- Sports person – 1 post
- The salary for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector During the period of initial appointment is Rs.15000/- (First Year)
Selection Process for Odisha Police Recruitment 2022:‘
- The selection for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector will be based on
- Computer Based Recruitment Test – consists of three papers with 100 marks and 90 minutes each.Questions will be of objective type with MCQ type. Each correct answer will carry 1 mark. There will be negative marking @ 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Paper 1: General English and Odia language(qualifying)
- Paper 2: Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Test
- Paper 3: Computer Test
- Computer Skill Test (Practical) – consists of a total of 50 marks and should be completed in 60 minutes. The minimum cut off in the Computer Skill Test mark is 20.
- Physical Efficiency Test – consists of a running event for 1.6kms
Application Fees :
- The application fees for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector is Rs. 335.
NOTE: SC and ST category candidates don’t have to pay the application fees.
How to apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 2nd January 2022 on the official website of Odisha Police.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here