Odisha Police Recruitment: Odisha Police schedule to hire Sub Inspector of Police 2021. If you have Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Odisha. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Odisha Police Recruitment:
Company: Odisha Police
Job Role: Sub Inspector of Police
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Job Location: Odisha
Last Date: 15 July 2021
- The candidates must have passed Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2021): Must not have exceeded 25 years.
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 477 posts
- SC – 78 Posts
- ST – 107 Posts
- SEBC – 53 Posts
- UR – 239 Posts
Salary Details: Rs.16880/-
Odisha Police Recruitment Selection Process:
|Stages of the|
|Paper||Duration||Marks||Type of test|
English and Odia
Paper – II : General
|90 Minutes180 Minutes||100 Marks200 Marks||Objective type with|
MCQ type. Each
correct answer will
carry 1 mark. There will
be negative marking @
0.25 marks for each
wrong answer. No
marks will be awarded
or deducted if any
question is left un
|As prescribed at|
|As prescribed at|
- There will not be any viva-voce and psychological test. The written test will be conducted in the mode of Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE).
- Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRE): In CBRE mode, the test will be conducted on a computer. The candidate will be able to see the question, along with its answer options, on the computer screen and will be required to mark the correct answer on the computer screen itself with the help of mouse.
- Medium of the examination shall be English, except the questions on Odia Language. The questions will be Objective type in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format. Questions can be attempted in any order within the prescribed time limit for the test. Once the time limit is over, the candidate will not be able to attempt any question.
- Each question will carry one mark. There shall be negative marking @ 0.25 for each wrong answer. No mark will be awarded or deducted for unanswered questions.
- For General – Rs.285/-
- No fee for SC & ST category
How to apply Odisha Police Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should register in official website on or before 15 July 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here