OMC Recruitment 2022: OMC schedule to hire Jr. Accountant, Electrician for 2022. The job location 2022 is of Bhubaneswar. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for OMC jobs 2022 are given below.
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited or OMC is a Gold Category Public Sector Undertaking established on 16 May 1956 as a joint venture company between Government of Odisha and Government of India to explore and harness mineral wealth of Odisha and make value addition.
OMC Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Jr. Accountant, Electrician
Salary: Rs.21,700 – 92,300/-
Last Dates: 7th February 2022
SEBI Officer Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- The candidates must have completed Degree in Commerce from recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application/ PGDCA.
- The candidates must have completed HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from recognized institute with valid workman permits “A” certificate issued by the Competent Authority, OR
- The candidates must have completed HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/ wireman Trade from recognized institute with minimum Lineman- MV (with Learner Permit for WorkmanHT) issued by Electrical Licensing Board, Odisha (ELBO).
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should not be below 18 years and above 32 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (five) years in case of SC, ST and SEBC candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (five) years in case of Women candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 (ten) years in case of PwD candidates
Total Vacancies: 39 Posts
- Jr. Accountant : 27 posts
- Electrician : 12 posts
- Jr. Accountant : Rs.29,200 to 92,300
- Electrician : Rs. 21,700 – 69,100
OMC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection for the above posts will be made in two stages.
- STAGE ONE : (Computer Based Test) comprising 120 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- STAGE TWO: (Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification)
Syllabus for Computer Based Test for Jr. Accountant and Electrician:
|Subjects||Allocation of Marks|
|Reasoning & Mental Ability||15|
- The application fees for the above mentioned posts is Rs.500
- The payment should be done in Online Mode only.
NOTE : Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PwD candidates and Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply OMC Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online by registering and logging on the official website of OMC. The online application portal for online application by the interested eligible candidates shall be made Go-live from 2:00 PM of 18.01.2022 till 11:59 PM of 07.02.2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here (online application starts from 18/01/2022)
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here