OMC Recruitment: OMC schedule to hire Manager/Medical Officer 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/LLB/MBA/PGDM/MBBS as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bhubaneswar. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The OMC, a Gold category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes exploration, mining, and trading of iron, chrome & bauxite ores. Inspired by the vision to emerge as the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the requirements of mineral-based industries. It has attained an annual turnover of Rs.4053 Crores during the Financial Year 2018-19.
Company: Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd (OMC)
Job Role: Dy. General Manager /Sr. Manager/ Manager/Medical Officer
Total Vacancies: 15
Salary: Rs.67,700 – 2,09,200/-
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Last Date: 15 May 2021
Dy. General Manager (Mining):
- BE/B. Tech in Mining Engg. with 1st Class MMCC. Must have at least 12 years of post-degree experience out of which 04 years must be in the area of Sales& Marketing of major minerals like Iron Ore, Chrome Ore, Bauxite Ore & Manganese Ore.
Sr. Manager (Mining):
- BE/B. Tech in Mining Engg. with 1st Class MMCC. Must have at least 08 years of post-degree experience out of which 02 years must be in the area of Sales& Marketing of major minerals like Iron Ore, Chrome Ore, Bauxite Ore & Manganese Ore.
Dy. General Manager (Legal):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from recognized University. Should have 18 years relevant Post Qualification experience as practicing Lawyer in High Court or as Law Officer in any Government/State PSU/ Central PSU/ other Corporate House of repute or any other incorporated Company.
Manager (Forest & Environment):
- B. Tech. in Environmental Engineering from an University / Institute recognized by AICTE. Minimum 04 (four) years experience in statutory compliance monitoring (F&E) matters/ Processing of statutory clearance pertaining to Forest/Environmental matters.
Dy. Manager (Personnel):
- MBA / PGDM in Personnel / HR / Industrial Relation from recognized Institute approved by AICTE or Master’s / Post Graduation in Social Welfare / Labour Welfare / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE.
Dy. Manager (Finance):
- Associate/ Fellow member of ICAI/ ICWAI.
Medical Officer -III:
- MBBS Degree. Preference shall be given to the candidates with higher qualification & experience.
- Dy. General Manager (Mining) – Not above 44 years
- Sr. Manager (Mining) – Not above 40 years
- Dy. General Manager (Legal) – Not above 50 years
- Manager Forest & Environment) – Not above 36 years
- Dy. Manager (Personnel) – Not below 21 years & above 32 years
- Dy. Manager (Finance) – Not below 21 years & above 32 years
- Medical Officer -III – Not below 21 years & above 32 years
- Upper age limit in case of SC/ST/SEBC/Women/ PWD/Sports Person/ Ex-Servicemen shall be relaxed as per norms of Govt.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Dy. General Manager (Mining) – 01 Post
- Sr. Manager (Mining) – 01 Posts
- Dy. General Manager (Legal) – 01 Post
- Manager Forest & Environment) – 02 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Personnel) – 05 Posts
- Dy. Manager (Finance) – 03 Posts
- Medical Officer -III – 02 Posts
- Dy. General Manager (Mining) – Rs.78,800 – 2,09,200/-
- Sr. Manager (Mining) – Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-
- Dy. General Manager – Rs.78,800 – 2,09,200/-
- Manager (Forest & Environment) – Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-
- Dy. Manager (Personnel) – Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-
- Dy. Manager (Finance) – Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-
- Medical Officer -III – Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/-
OMC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates will be short-listed in the following manner: Total marks 100(Base Career-50, Higher Education -10, Experience -10, Personal Interview-30). 02 (two) marks shall be given for every additional relevant higher qualification subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks.
- 02 (two) marks shall be given for every year of additional relevant experience over & above the required experience subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks.
- The above modality of assigning marks for relevant higher qualification & experience shall also be followed for shortlisting the candidates, who apply for the post of Dy. Manager (Personnel), E-2 grade, Dy. Manager (Finance), E-2 grade & Medical Officer-III, E-2 grade.
- Eligible candidates will be short-listed and called for personal interview as per the following ratio fixed by the Management. 1:7 for single vacancy, 1:5 for more than one but less than 10 vacancies, The departmental candidates of OMC shall apply through proper channel.
- All the departmental candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be short listed beyond the above
ratio. The shortlisted candidates will be called for to produce original mark sheets, certificates & testimonials/documents towards proof of age, qualification and marks from HSC / 10th onwards, caste, etc. for the purpose of verification prior to personal interview.
- Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview of short-listed candidates. Weightage shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and/or relevant industry experience.
How to Apply OMC Recruitment 2021?
Interested eligible candidates are advised to download the application format from OMC website and submit the same duly filled in & signed along with attested copies of Certificates/Marksheets/ Testimonials, Experience Certificate to the following postal address on or before 15 May 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
General Manager (P&A),
Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd.,
OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here