ONGC Recruitment: ONGC schedule to hire Apprentice for 2022. The job location is Across India. The details are provided below.
It was founded on 14 August 1956 by the Government of India. It is an Indian multinational oil and gas company and it is an India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company. It is a public sector undertaking of the government of India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Its registered office is now in New Delhi.
Job Role: Apprentice
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/ITI
Salary: Rs.7700 – 9000/-
Last Date: 15 May 2022
- Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com) from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) :
- ITI in COPA Trade
Draughtsman (Civil) :
- ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
- ITI in Electrician Trade
Electronics Mechanic :
- ITI in Electronics Mechanic
- ITI in Fitter
Instrument Mechanic :
- ITI in Instrument Mechanic
Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM) :
- ITI in ICTSM
Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) :
- B.Sc with PCM or PCB. ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
- ITI in Machinist Trade
Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) :
- ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
Mechanic Diesel :
- ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
Medical Laboratory Technician – (Cardiology and Physiology) :
- ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology).
Medical Laboratory Technician – (Pathology) :
- ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)
Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) :
- ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – Mechanic :
- ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- ITI in Surveyor Trade
- ITI in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical :
- Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Age Limit: 18 – 24 years
Northern Sector – 209 Posts
- Dehradun – 159 Posts
- Delhi – 40 Posts
- Jodhpur – 10 Posts
Northern Sector – 305 Posts
- Mumbai – 200 Posts
- Goa – 15 Posts
- Hazira – 24 Posts
Western Sector – 1434 Posts
- Combay – 96 Posts
- Vadodara – 157 Posts
- Ankleshwar – 438 Posts
- Ahmedabad – 387 Posts
- Mehsana – 356 Posts
Eastern Sector – 744 Posts
- Jorhat – 110 Posts
- Silchar – 51 Posts
- Nazira & Sivasagar – 583 Posts
Southern Sector –
- Chennai – 50 Posts
- Kakinada – 58 Posts
- Rajahmundry – 353 Posts
- Karaikal – 233 Posts
Central Sector – 228 Posts
- Agartala – 178 Posts
- Kolkata – 228 Posts
- B.A / B.Com / B.Sc / B.B.A – Rs. 9,000/-
- 1 year ITI – Rs. 7,700/-
- 2 year ITI – Rs. 8,050/-
- Diploma – 8,000/-
ONGC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non consideration.
- Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should follow before applying in official website on or before 15 May 2022.
- For Trade – Accounts Executive and Office Assistant: With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ for Trade Accounts Executive and Office Assistant.
- For other Trade Apprentices: With Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org.
- For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!register menunew.action
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here