ONGC Recruitment: ONGC schedule to hire Graduate Trainee for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Dehradun. The details for the selection process, ONGC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
It was founded on 14 August 1956 by the Government of India. It is an Indian multinational oil and gas company and it is an India’s largest oil and gas exploration and production company. It is a public sector undertaking of the government of India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. Its registered office is now in New Delhi.
Job Role: Finance & Accounts Officer/F&A Officer/Marine Officer
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/-
Finance & Accounts Officer :
- Graduate Degree with ICWA / CA or MBA with Specialization in Finance with minimum 60 % Marks or PGDM/MBA (from Ws only) with minimum 60% marks
F&A Officer (Secretariat Executive) :
- Should have passed the final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and should be an Associate/Fellow Members of ICSI. Should have minimum 2 years post qualification experience in Company Secretariat.
Marine Officer :
- Ministry of Transport’s Certificate of competency of Master Foreign Going. 3 years’ experience as Second Officer. Should be conversant with Mercantile Marine Department / Ports and Customs Rules & Regulations.
Age Limit: 30 Years
Upper age is relexable by:
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 05 Years
- PWBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Finance & Accounts Officer – 48 Posts
- F&A Officer (Secretariat Executive) – 4 Posts
- Marine Officer – 4 Posts
Salary: 60,000 – 1,80,000/-
ONGC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process for the posts of Finance & Account Officer and Marine Officer will be made on the basis of computer-based tests and interviews.
|Qualification||25 (20 marks for essential qualification and 05 marks for in line Ph.D.*)|
- General/ EWS/ OBC – Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD – No Fee.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible can apply for this post online at www.ongcindia.com website on or before 07 November 2022.
For More Details & Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here