OPSC Recruitment: It is a state agency and it has an authorized to conduct the civil service examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha. It was constituted on 1 April 1949 after its bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of the creation, the strength of OPSC is three including the chairman. Further, the strength increased to six in 1996. It is expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades.
Job Role: Geologist
Qualification: Master Degree
Job Location: Odisha
Last Date: 22 October 2021
- A candidate must hold at least a Second Class Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Earth Science from any recognized University in India
Age Limit : 21 to 32 years
Upper age limit is relexable by:
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/S.E.B.C/Women/Ex-servicemen
- 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category, whose disability is not less than 40%
- UR – 18 Posts
- SEBC – 04 Posts
- SC – 06 Posts
- ST – 08 Posts
OPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Geologists will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Viva Voce Test. The Commission will shortlist the candidates to be called for Viva Voce Test to a reasonable number taking into consideration the marks secured in the written examination above the cut-off point to be fixed by the Commission
- For General – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Payment mode: Through OPSC portal using Debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
How to Apply OPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.opsc.gov.in) website on or before 22 October 2021
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here