OPSC Recruitment: It is a state agency and it has an authorized to conduct the civil service examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha. It was constituted on 1 April 1949 after its bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of the creation, the strength of OPSC is three including the chairman. Further, the strength increased to six in 1996. It is expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades.
Job Role: Education Service Officers
Last Date: 10 December 2021
- Candidates must be a Bachelor in Arts or Science or Commerce with Master’s Degree ion Education with basic knowledge of Computer Application; or
- Master’s Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce with Bachelor in Education with basic knowledge of Computer Application; or
- Integrated B.A (Hons), B.Ed. Or B.Sc. (Hons), B.Ed. from a Regional College of Education with Master’s Degree in Arts/Science with basis knowledge in Computer Application.
Age Limit : 21 to 32 years
Upper age limit is relexable by:
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/S.E.B.C/Women/Ex-servicemen
- 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category, whose disability is not less than 40%
- UR – 83 Posts
- SEBC – 15 Posts
- SC – 26 Posts
- ST – 36 Posts
OPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Viva Voce Test.
- In Written Examination which will consists of three papers, one each of General English, General Knowledge and Education. Each paper will be of two hours duration and candidates are required to answer the papers in English unless otherwise directed. Candidates who will secure minimum qualifying marks in the written examination will be called to appear for Viva Voce for 150 marks.
- For General – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Payment mode: Through OPSC portal using Debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
How to Apply OPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.opsc.gov.in) website on or before 10 December 2021
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here