OPSC Recruitment: It is a state agency and it has an authorized to conduct the civil service examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha. It was constituted on 1 April 1949 after its bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of the creation, the strength of OPSC is three including the chairman. Further, the strength increased to six in 1996. It is expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades.
Job Role: Post Graduate Teacher
Qualification: Master Degree
Salary: Level 10
Last Date: 02 January 2022
- Candidates must have Master’s Degree in subject concerned from a recognized University and have possessed two year Post Graduate master’s course or integrated six years Post Graduate Master’s from Regional College of Education recognized by the NCERT in the concerned subjects,
- Candidates must have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University provided that B.Ed. qualification shall not be the mandatory eligibility criteria for the post of Post Graduate Teachers in the subject where B.Ed. course is not offered.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject to production of the certificate in support of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution having affiliation to a recognized University.
Age Limit : 23 to 32 years
Upper age limit is relexable by:
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/S.E.B.C/Women/Ex-servicemen
- 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category, whose disability is not less than 40%
- Anthropology – 03 Posts
- Botany -23 Posts
- Commerce – 26 Posts
- Chemistry – 26 Posts
- Education – 08 Posts
- English – 43 Posts
- Economics – 23 Posts
- Geography – 05 Posts
- Geology – 02 Posts
- History – 16 Posts
- Hindi – 07 Posts
- Indian Music – 01 Post
- Logic/Philosophy – 11 Posts
- Mathematics – 16 Posts
- Odia – 31 Posts
- Physics – 26 Posts
- Political Science – 20 Posts
- Psychology – 09 Posts
- Sanskrit – 06 Posts
- Sociology – 02 Posts
- Statistics – 06 Posts
- Zoology – 20 Posts
- Home Science – 04 Posts
- Telugu – 01 Post
Salary: Level 10
OPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of Career Assessment and Personality test/Interview. There shall be total marking of 100 marks. Out of 100 marks, the Career Assessment will be 70 marks and Personality test/Interview will be of 30 marks. 70 marks of Career Assessment as mentioned may be calculated with following weightage:
|(i) Career Assessment||70 Marks|
- For General – Rs.400/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Payment mode: Through OPSC portal using Debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
How to Apply OPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.opsc.gov.in) website on or before 02 January 2022.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here