OPSC Recruitment : OPSC schedule to hire Assistant Fisheries Officer for 2022. The job location is Odisha. The selection process, hiring process for OPSC Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
The Odisha Public Service Commission is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha.
OPSC Recruitment :
Job Role: Assistant Fisheries Officer
Salary: Rs. 44,900/ month
Last Date: 4 May 2022
- A candidate must be a Bachelor of Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) from any recognized University in India or abroad.
- Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022) :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 (twenty one) years and must not be above the age of 38 (thirty eight) years i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2 January, 1984 and not later than 1st January, 2001.
Upper age limit is relexable by:
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/S.E.B.C/Women/Ex-servicemen
- 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category, whose disability is not less than 40%
Total Vacancies: 177 Posts
- UR – 85 posts
- SEBC – 3 posts
- SC – 26 posts
- ST – 63 posts
- The salary for the post of Assistant Fisheries Officer is Rs. 44,900/ month
OPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts shall be made on the basis of Written examination and Viva Voce test.
- The written examination will be of Objective type Multiple Choice Question pattern and consist of two papers.
- Paper-I shall be of 400 marks with 200 questions carrying 2 marks for each question. Duration of time shall be two and half an hours.
- Paper-II shall be of 400 marks with 200 questions carrying 2 marks for each question. Duration of time shall be two and half an hours.
- The candidates who secure such minimum qualifying marks in the written examination, as may be fixed by the Commission shall be called to appear at the Viva Voce test in the following manner : “Where the number of vacancies is upto 2(two), the number of candidates to be called for viva voce may be 5(five). Where the number of vacancy exceeds 2, the number of candidates to be called for viva voce may be twice the number of vacancies.”
- The Interview (Viva Voce test) shall consist of 100 marks
- The examination fees for the post of Assistant Fisheries Officer is Rs.500
- The candidates are required to make Online payment of applicable Examination Fee(s) through OPSC portal using Debit Card/Credit Card /Net Banking facilities and other financial instruments enlisted in the Payment Page/Gateway of the Odisha Government Treasury Portal.
NOTE : Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of Odisha only and Persons with Disabilities (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.
How to Apply OPSC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online at the official website of OPSC on or before 4 May 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here