OPSC Recruitment: OPSC schedule to hire Assistant Agriculture Officer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Odisha. The details for the selection process, OPSC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
It is a state agency and it has an authorized to conduct the civil service examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha. It was constituted on 1 April 1949 after its bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of the creation, the strength of OPSC is three including the chairman. Further, the strength increased to six in 1996. It is expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades.
Positions: Assistant Agriculture Officer
Salary: Rs.9,300-34,800/ month
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from any of the recognized Universities or Institutions.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022) :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21(twenty one) years and must not be above the age of 38 (thirty eight) years i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1983 and not later than 1st January 2001
Upper age limit is relexable by:
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/S.E.B.C/Women/Ex-servicemen
- 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category, whose disability is not less than 40%
Total Vacancies: 261 Posts
- UR – 140 posts
- SEBC – 14 posts
- SC -45 posts
- ST -62 posts
- The salary for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer is Rs.9,300-34,800/ month with Grade pay of Rs.4600
OPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Agriculture Officer shall be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- Written Test: – It shall consist of two papers of objective types (Multiple Choice Questions) and each paper shall be of two hours duration carrying 100 marks each
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers with a deduction of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- Interview shall consist of 25 (twenty five) marks.
- No Exam Fee
How to Apply OPSC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online at the official website of OPSC on or before 29 August 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
Important Dates :
- The link for registration /re- registration and payment of examination fee shall be available from : 29.07.2022 to 29.08.2022
- The last date for submission of Registered Online Application : 29.08.2022
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here