OPSC Recruitment: OPSC schedule to hire Homoeopathic Medical Officers 2021. If you have Master Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Odisha. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): It is a state agency and it has an authorized to conduct the civil service examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha. It was constituted on 1 April 1949 after its bifurcation from the former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. At the time of the creation, the strength of OPSC is three including the chairman. Further, the strength increased to six in 1996. It is expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades.
Job Role: Homoeopathic Medical Officers
Job Location: Odisha
Last Date: 22 June 2021
- A candidate must have possessed the Degree of Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.) or equivalent Degree from a recognized University or Institution recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy and must have registered himself/ herself under the Odisha State Board of Homoeopathic Medicines.
Age Limit : 21 to 32 years
Upper age limit is relexable by:
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/S.E.B.C/Women/Ex-servicemen
- 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category, whose disability is not less than 40%
- UR – 87 Posts (26-w)
- SEBC – 06 Posts (02-w)
- SC – 08 Posts (02-w)
- ST – 85 Posts (26-w)
OPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Homoeopathic Medical Officers will be made on the basis of Career Marking & Written Test. Career Marking will be for 30% (10% each for Class-10th, Class-12th and BHMS) and 70% for Written Test.
- The written examination shall be of two papers carrying 100 marks each with duration of one and half hour for each paper. The questions will be of objective, multiple choice patterns (MCQ). The questions will be as per the BHMS curriculum. No negative marking system will be followed in the written examination in case of wrong response (answer).
- For General – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Payment mode: Through OPSC portal using Debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
How to Apply OPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.opsc.gov.in) website on or before 22 June 2021
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here