OPTCL Recruitment: ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. OPTCL became fully operational with effect from 9th June 2005 consequent upon issue of Odisha Electricity Reform (Transfer of Transmission and Related Activities).
Job Role: Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee
Job location: Bhubaneswar
Application Last date: 14 October 2021
- HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade from NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- For General -18 to 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government policy.
- UR – 101 Posts
- SEBC – 22 Posts
- SC – 32 Posts
- ST – 45 Posts
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Skill Test and Career Marking. Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test, comprising 200 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject Knowledge (80%), Numerical / GK & Reasoning (10%) & English Knowledge (10%). The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration.
- There shall be no negative marking. Candidates who qualify in CBT and shortlisted, shall be called for Skill Test in 1:3 ratio in each category. Since the job involves climbing of Towers / Structures and other Electrical Operation & Maintenance related activities; Skill Test shall be conducted on the above activities.
- The Skill test will only be of qualifying nature. The candidates, who have qualified in the Skill Test shall be called for document verification for Career Marking.
- Unreserved / SEBC Category: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 250/-
- OPTCL departmental candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
Mode of Payment:
Online Payment mode: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online by using OPTCL website on or before 14 October 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here