Orissa High Court Recruitment: Orissa High Court schedule to hire Junior Stenographer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Cuttack (Odisha). The details for the selection process, Orissa High Court application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Orissa High Court is the High Court for the Indian state of Odisha. The then Bengal Presidency was a vast province including present day Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, and West Bengal.
Orissa High Court Recruitment:
Positions: Junior Stenographer
Job Location: Cuttack (Odisha)
Salary: Rs.25,500 -81,100/-
Orissa High Court Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in short hand and 40 words per minute in type writing/ transcription on computer. He/ she should have adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2022):
- For General – 21 to 32 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For SC/ST/SEBC/Women – up to 05 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
- Unreserved – 05 Posts
- SEBC – 04 Posts
- Schedule Caste – 05 Posts
- Schedule Tribe – 08 Posts
Pay Scale – Rs.25,500 -81,100/-
Odisha High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
- The Recruitment Examination for the post of Junior Stenographer shall comprise of Qualifying Test in English Subject, Computer Application Test (qualifying in nature) and Skill Test as detailed below.
Qualifying Test in English Subject – 100 marks (1 /2 hours duration) :
|Written Test||100 Marks||1/2 hrs.|
|An Essay in English||20 Marks|
|Translation of Passage from Odia to English||20 Marks|
|Re-translation of passage from English to Odia||20 Marks|
|Knowledge in English Grammar||20 Marks|
- A general category candidate securing less than 35 per centum of marks and reserved categories under SC & ST candidates securing less than 30 per centum of Marks in the above written test shall be disqualified for appearing the Computer Application Test. Those who qualify in English Subject Test shall be called to participate in the Computer Application Test.
Computer Application Test:
|Skill Test||50||30 minutes|
|Short Hand and Type writing Test:|
The dictation of an English passage
containing 400 words shall be made at a speed of 80 words per minute and transcription on Computer at a speed of 40 words per minute.
|100 MARKS||5 minutes for short and/ dictation test and 10|
minutes for type writing/ transcription
test on computer
Examination Fee: Rs.500/-
Mode of Payment:
The application should be paid through online by using debit card/ credit card/net banking system.
How to Apply Orissa High Court Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 12 August 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here