OSSC Recruitment: It is the state agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments. The functions of the Commission are separated into the following categories:
- Advice on the framing of recruitment rules and amendments with regard to the recruitment and conditions of service of Group B services/posts
- Advice on punishment proposed by the disciplinary authority in finalisation of departmental proceedings under the Odisha Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules.
- Advice on matters relating to the promotion of officers and fixation of inter-seniority, etc., with regard to officers of Group ‘B’.
- Recruitment of candidates to services/posts belonging to Group B and above under the State Government.
Job Role: Laboratory Technician
Salary: Rs.25,500 – 81,100/- Month
Last Date: 25 December 2021
- The candidates must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/equivalent and passed. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from Government Medical College & Hospitals of the State/any other private institutions recognized by Govt of Odisha or All India Council of Technical Education.
- If any candidate has obtained higher qualifications like Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT) or Master in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) they shall be eligible to apply provided they have obtained the basic qualifications as above.
- They must have registered their names in Laboratory Technician Council in the State and have possessed a valid registration certificate as of the date of advertisement. A candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed the Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects, or
- Passed Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or Central Government; or Passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
Age Limit: 21 to 32 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates: 5 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years
- Laboratory Technician – 1000 Posts
Laboratory Technician – Rs.25,500 – 81,100/- Month
OSSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the performance in the Written Examination of 100 marks.
For Written Examination:
|Papers||Subjects of Written Test||No of|
|One Paper||Questions on subjects as per syllabus of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.||60||60|
|Questions based on practical skill to assess the real practical skill of the candidates||25||25|
|Arithmetic of HSC Standard||10||10|
|English of HSC Standard||5||5|
How to apply OSSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (http://www.ossc.gov.in/) website on or before 25 December 2021
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here