OSSC Recruitment 2022: OSSC schedule to hire Traffic Constable/JFTA/Sub-Inspector. The job location 2022 is of Bhubaneswar (Odisha). The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for jobs 2022 are given below.
It is the state agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments. The functions of the Commission are separated into the following categories:
- Advice on the framing of recruitment rules and amendments with regard to the recruitment and conditions of service of Group B services/posts
- Advice on punishment proposed by the disciplinary authority in finalisation of departmental proceedings under the Odisha Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules.
- Advice on matters relating to the promotion of officers and fixation of inter-seniority, etc., with regard to officers of Group ‘B’.
- Recruitment of candidates to services/posts belonging to Group B and above under the State Government.
OSSC Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Traffic Constable/JFTA/Sub-Inspector/Programmer/Assistant Librarian
Qualification: 12th/Bachelor Degree/M.Lib.Sc
Salary: Rs.13,300 – 25,300/- Month
Last Date: Will Be Notified Soon
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed +2 Examination or equivalent examination conducted by recognised Board/University or from institutions recognised by Board/University and he/she must have passed M.E standard/RSC examination with Odia as a language subject
Junior Fisheries Technical Assistants:
- The candidate must have passed +2 Vocational (Fisheries) from CHSE/University and must know swimming well. Candidates possessing +2 Science qualifications are also eligible to apply for the post. But, when candidates possessing +2 Vocational (Fisheries) qualifications will not be available, candidates with +2 Science qualifications will be considered for selection. And The candidate must have passed M.E standard/RSC examination with Odia as a language subject.
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognised University. The candidate must have passed M.E standard/HSC examination with Odia as a language subject.
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed B.Tech or B.E in Computer Science/ IT with 60% marks at B.Tech level or
candidates having MCA(after B.Sc./BCA) with 60% mark at MCA level.The candidate must have passed M.E standard/HSC examination with Odia as a subject.
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed Master in Library & Information Science with Basic knowledge in Computer Application. The candidate must have passed M.E standard/ HSC examination with Odia as a subject.
Age Limit: 21 to 32 years
- Traffic Constable – 56 Posts
- Junior Fisheries Technical Assistants – 67 Posts
- Sub-Inspector – 87 Posts
- Programmer – 02 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
- Traffic Constable – Rs. 13300/-
- Junior Fisheries Technical Assistants – Rs. 13,100/-
- Sub-Inspector – Rs. 15000/-
- Programmer – Rs. 25300/-
- Assistant Librarian – Rs. 25300/-
OSSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply OSSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (http://www.ossc.gov.in/) website on or before last date.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here