OSSC Recruitment: It is the state agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments. The functions of the Commission are separated into the following categories:
- Advice on the framing of recruitment rules and amendments with regard to the recruitment and conditions of service of Group B services/posts
- Advice on punishment proposed by the disciplinary authority in finalisation of departmental proceedings under the Odisha Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules.
- Advice on matters relating to the promotion of officers and fixation of inter-seniority, etc., with regard to officers of Group ‘B’.
- Recruitment of candidates to services/posts belonging to Group B and above under the State Government.
Job Role: Junior Assistant
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs.13,300/- Month
Last Date: 24 December 2021
- Candidates must have passed +3 in Arts/science/Commerce or possess such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of Computer Skills as on the last date of submission of online application form and must possess requisite certificate of passing HSC or ME standard in Odia as a Language subject are eligible to apply for the post.
Age Limit: 21 to 32 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates: 5 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years
- Junior Assistant – 140 Posts
- Junior Assistant – Rs.13,300/- Month
OSSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- Stage-I: Preliminary : General Awareness 100 1&1/2 hrs , The examination is of qualifying in Examination nature and the mark secured by the (Qualifying candidates in this stage will not be only) considered while deciding the merit position. Candidates 6(Six) times of
the vacancies in order of merit category wise shall be shortlisted for appearing the Main Written Examination.
- Stage-II: Main Written Examination: Paper-I of 100 – 2 hours, In Paper-II, there shall be 100 (English & Odia) questions carrying one mark each Descriptive type with negative marking @0.25 for each wrong answer. Paper-II: 100 of 1 Hour , Paper-III – 100, Basic Computer skills -100 marks of 3 hours, In Paper-III there will be 100 (Objective type) questions from Mathematics and 100 questions from Basic Computer Mathematics Skills carrying one mark each.
- Stage-III: Computer Skill Test (practical), Basic Computer skill Test, 50 marks and 1 hour, Qualifying marks in this Test is 30. Candidates qualifying in this test shall be shortlisted for certificate verification.
- Stage-IV: Certificate Verification, Candidates equal to the vacancies advertised in order of merit category wise and found eligible in certificate verification shall be selected.
Application Fees: Rs.200/-
How to apply OSSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (http://www.ossc.gov.in/) website on or before 24 December 2021
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here