OSSC Recruitment : OSSC schedule to hire Traffic Constable for 2022. The job location is Bhubaneswar (Odisha). The selection process, recruitment process for OSSC Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
It is the state agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments. The functions of the Commission are separated into the following categories:
- Advice on the framing of recruitment rules and amendments with regard to the recruitment and conditions of service of Group B services/posts
- Advice on punishment proposed by the disciplinary authority in finalisation of departmental proceedings under the Odisha Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules.
- Advice on matters relating to the promotion of officers and fixation of inter-seniority, etc., with regard to officers of Group ‘B’.
- Recruitment of candidates to services/posts belonging to Group B and above under the State Government.
OSSC Recruitment :
Job Role: Traffic Constables
Qualification: 12th Pass
Salary: Rs.13,300/ month
Last Date: 12 April 2022
- The candidate to be eligible to apply for the post must have passed + 2 Examination or equivalent examination conducted by Recognised Board/University/Institution. And
- He/She must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject, or have passed High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject/medium of examination in non-Language subject, or have passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class VII or above or have passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
- Age Limit:
- The minimum age for the post of Traffic Constable is 21 Years and must not exceed 38 years
Total Vacancies: 56 Posts
- Traffic Constable – 56 Posts
- Traffic Constable – Rs. 13,300/ month
OSSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on Written Test, Physical Standard Measurement & Physical Test
|Stage-I||Written Examination (Objective Type/ MCQ Type)||General Awareness – 100 Questions, 100 Marks (1 & 1/2 hour)The standard of questions will be of HSC Standard and there shall be negative marking @0.25 for each wrong answer in the written examination|
|Stage-II||Physical Standard Measurement & Physical Test||Candidates up to 3(Three) times the vacancies in order of merit category wise basing on the mark secured m the Written Examination shall be shortlisted for Physical Standard Measurement & Physical Test which is of qualifying nature.|
|Stage-Ill||Certificate verification||The candidates qualifying in the Physical Standard Measurement & Physical Test shall be called for certificate verification|
How to apply OSSC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online on the official website of OSSC given below on or before 12 April 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here