OSSC Recruitment: OSSC schedule to hire CGLE/Sub Inspector/Traffic Constable for 2022. The job location is Odisha. The selection process, recruitment process for OSSC Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
It is the state agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments. The functions of the Commission are separated into the following categories:
- Advice on the framing of recruitment rules and amendments with regard to the recruitment and conditions of service of Group B services/posts
- Advice on punishment proposed by the disciplinary authority in finalisation of departmental proceedings under the Odisha Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules.
- Advice on matters relating to the promotion of officers and fixation of inter-seniority, etc., with regard to officers of Group ‘B’.
- Recruitment of candidates to services/posts belonging to Group B and above under the State Government.
Job Role: Inspector, Auditor
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Rs.25,300/ month
Last Date: 11 Apr 2022
- The candidate applying for the post must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognised University or such other educational qualification equivalent there to from a recognised University.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021) :
- Candidates applying for the posts must not be below 21 Years and must not be above 38 years of age
Total Vacancies: 233 Posts
- Inspector of Cooperative Societies : 127 posts
- Auditor of Cooperative Societies : 71 posts
- Auditor : 6 posts (Directorate of Textiles, Odisha); 1 post (Revenue Divisional Auditor Commissioner (SD),Berharnpur)
- Inspector of Textiles : 28 posts
- The salary for the above mentioned posts is Rs.25,300/ month
OSSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection process for the post of Inspector, Auditor will be based on two stages of examination.
Stage-I – Examination to be conducted through CBRE Mode :
|Subject||Mathematics & Reasoning||Composite paper (Odia, English, GK & Computer Awareness)|
|Duration||1 &1⁄2 Hours||1 Hour|
|No. of Questions||100||100|
Stage-II – Certificate verification :
- Candidates 1.5 times of the vacancies in order of merit category wise basing on Verification Marks secured in the written examination shall be shortlisted for Certificate verification
NOTE : There will be multiple sittings of examination (CBRE) for which more than one question paper is required & Commission shall adopt standard NORMLIZATION process.
Application Fees :
- The examination fees for the above mentioned posts is Rs.200
- The fees can be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit card/other available payment methods linked with the online application form.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD are exempted from paying the examination fees.
How to apply OSSC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online on the official website of OSSC given below on or before 11 April 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here