OSSC Recruitment: OSSC schedule to hire Small Savings/ Financial Inclusion Officer 2021. If you have Any Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
It is the state agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments. The functions of the Commission are separated into the following categories:
- Advice on the framing of recruitment rules and amendments with regard to the recruitment and conditions of service of Group B services/posts
- Advice on punishment proposed by the disciplinary authority in finalisation of departmental proceedings under the Odisha Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules.
- Advice on matters relating to the promotion of officers and fixation of inter-seniority, etc., with regard to officers of Group ‘B’.
- Recruitment of candidates to services/posts belonging to Group B and above under the State Government.
Job Role: Small Savings & Financial Inclusion Officer
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Salary: Rs.16,880/- Month
- Candidates should have Bachelor in any discipline from a recognized University. Candidates should have proficiency in Computer knowledge such as Internet-mail, Word processing, Data analysis and presentation and must possess requisite certificate of passing HSC or ME standard in Odia as a language subject.
Age Limit: 21 to 32 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates: 5 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years
- SC – 02 Posts
- ST -03 Post
- SEBC – 01 Post
- UR – 09 Posts
OSSC Recruitment Selection Process for Assistant Scientific Officer:
- Selection will be based on the performance in the Written Examination & viva-voce test
For Written Examination:
- The written examination will be of two papers comprising of General Awareness & Technical paper
|TIER – I||General Awareness (OMR Based or CBRT)||100||1&1/2 Hrs|
For viva-voce test:
|TIER -II||viva-voce test||10||–|
Examination Fees: Rs.200/-
Note: SC, ST & PwD are exempted from the application fees.
Mode of Payment: Through online mode using Internet Banking/Debit Card/ Credit card/ UPI in SBI payment
How to apply OSSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (http://www.ossc.gov.in/) website on or before 08 October 2021
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 03-09-2021
- End Date for Online Registration: 01-10-2021
- Opening Date for Online Payment: 03-09-2021
- End Date for Online Payment: 01-10-2021
- Opening Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 03-09-2021
- End Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 08-10-2021
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here