OSSSC Recruitment: OSSSC schedule to hire Revenue Inspector 2021. If you have Bachelor Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bhubaneswar. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About OSSSC: The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was setup in accordance with the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (Dist. Cadre),The Commission intends to regulate the method of recruitment to all Group-C Civil posts and Services under different district offices of Government of Odisha. The Commission endeavors to bring about uniformity in the method of examinations, question setting, evaluation and declaration of results with a view to provide quality manpower to work at the grass-root level of the administration.
Job Role: Revenue Inspector
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Job Location: Bhubaneswar
Application Last Date: 23 July 2021
- The candidates must have passed a Bachelor Degree examination in any discipline or equivalent thereto from a recognised University having knowledge in computer application.
- A candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects; or
- passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above from a School or Educational Institution recognised by the Government of Odisha or Central Government; or passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
Age Limit :
- For General – 32 years
Relaxations in Upper Age limit:
- 5 years relaxable for SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category.
- 10 years relaxable for PWD.
- Revenue Inspector – 586 Posts
Salary: Rs. 16,880/-
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- There shall be Written Test for 400 marks (objective type with MCQ in OMR system) and Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical) for 50 marks as detailed below.
Written Test- 400 Marks
|Papers||Subjects of Written Test||No of|
|Paper-I||Part-A : General Awareness||50||100||2 hours|
|Part-B : Mathematics(HS C/Class-10th standard)||50||100|
|Paper-II||Part-A : General English (HSC/Class-10th standard)||50||100||2 hours|
|Part-B : Computer Test (Written Test)(i) MS Windows.(ii) MS Office:(a) MS Word,(b)MS PowerPoint(c) MS Excel||25||50|
|Part-C : Language Test (Odia)||25||50|
- In the Written Test, there shall be negative marking for each wrong answer and for each wrong answer, 1/4 th mark (i.e. 0.5 mark) shall be deducted from the marks awarded for correct answers.
Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical): 50 Marks of 1 hour duration
- MS Windows. MS Office: MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted @ 3 times the Number of vacancies category/ special category wise shall be called for the Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical).
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST candidates
Mode of Payment:
- The fees can be deposited through online mode under the Head of Account- “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/ SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees collected for conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”.
How to apply OSSSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this for the post through online by official website (www.osssc.gov.in) between 24 June 2021 to 23 July 2021 and submit online application on or before 30 July 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here [adcode]
- Starting Date of Registration and Payment of Exam Fee – 24 July 2021
- Last Date of Registration and Payment of Exam Fee – 23 July 2021
- Last Date of submitting Online Application – 30 July 2021
- For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here