Panjab University Recruitment 2022: Panjab University (Established in 1882) is a Central and State Governments Funded University located in Chandigarh. Panjab University is not related at all to Chandigarh University which is a private university and located in Distt Mohali, Punjab about 25 Kms from Chandigarh.
Panjab University Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs.18,000 – 31,000/- p.m.
Last Date: 02 January 2022
Junior Research Fellow:
- Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in Engineering and Technology in Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/Electronic Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Biomedical Engineering and have qualified UGC-NET/ GATE or a National level test by agencies and institutions like DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, ISc, ISSER, etc. in the specified fields of study.
- B.Sc. (Nursing). 3 years’ experience in a Pediatrics department.
Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Worker:
- Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Junior Research Fellow – 35 years
- Project Assistant – 50 years
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Worker – 50 years
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Worker – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs. 23,000/-
- Scientific Administrative Assistant/ Field Worker – Rs. 18,000/-
Panjab University Recruitment Selection Process :
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on eligibility & selection by sub project related selection committee
How to Apply Panjab University Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should submit the filled applications form in prescribed format along with relevant documents to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com on or before 02 January 2022.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here