Periyar University Recruitment: Periyar University schedule to hire Research Assistant, Field Investigator 2021. If you have M.Ed/M.Phil/Ph.D as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Salem. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Periyar University is a university in Salem, Tamil Nadu, India. It was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1997. It is named after social reformer Thanthai Periyar E. V. Ramasamy. The University Grants Commissions, New Delhi bestowed 2f status in 1998 and 12 status in 2005 to the university.
Periyar University Recruitment:
Company: Periyar University
Job Role: Research Assistant, Field Investigator
Total Vacancies: 02
Salary: Rs.12,000 – 13,000/Month
Job Location: Salem
Last Date: 05 May 2021
- Ph.D. in Education (or) M.Phil in Education (or) PG in Education (M.Ed) with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Desirable : Proficiency in SPSS Software /MS Excel Software. Proficiency in basic computer operations and able to collect data in Schools
Total Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Research Assistant – 01 Post
- Field Investigator – 01 Post
- Research Assistant – Rs.13,000/-
- Field Investigator – Rs.12,000/-
- Only shortlisted candidates will be a call for an interview basis on eligibility criteria and desirable criteria. The interview will be only an online mode. The date and time of the interview will inform the shortlisted candidates
How to Apply for Periyar University Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates send brief resume to the undersigned (Project Director) through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or postal or either by in-person on or before 05 May 2021.
For More details : Click here
Project Director (ICSSR-EDU),
Professor and Head, Department of Education,
Periyar University, Salem-636 011.
Ph:98427 26987 – email@example.com