PGIMER Recruitment: PGIMER schedule to hire Senior Project Associate/Laboratory Technician 2021. If you have Master Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Chandigarh. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
PGIMER- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research was started in 1962 and Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru inaugurated the hospital. It is a medical and research institution in Chandigarh. It has educational, medical research and training facilities for its students. It has more than 50 training courses. It involves research for the rural and community related environment and health problems.
Job Role: Senior Project Associate/Laboratory Technician
Job Location: Chandigarh
Salary: Rs.20000 – 42,000/-
Last Date: 04 June 2021
Senior Project Associate:
- MBBS, BDS, MSc in life sciences or medical laboratory technology, or equivalent from a recognized Indian university; plus at least four years research experience in a medical laboratory or any clinical field; or
- MD in Microbiology, Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, or equivalent; or PhD in any clinical or microbiological discipline.
- Desirable: At least one original research publication as lead author in an indexed peer-reviewed scientific journal, or experience of handling research projects in a supervisory role.
- BSc (MLT) through full-time non-correspondence course from recognized university. Desirable: Technical experience in Microbiology laboratory, or in clinical research, for one year.
- Senior Project Associate – Below 40 years
- Laboratory Technician – Below 30 years
- Senior Project Associate – 01 Post
- Laboratory Technician – 01 Post
- Senior Project Associate – Rs. 42,000/-
- Laboratory Technician – Rs. 20,000/-
PGIMER Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance in walk-in-interview.
How to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their two-page bio-data along with required documents to the office on or before 04 June 2021 and attend the walk-in-interview to the following venue on 08 June 2021 at 03.00PM.
For More Details : Click here
Medicine Committee Room,
Level 4, Block F, Nehru Hospital,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here