PGVCL Recruitment: PGVCL schedule to hire Junior Engineer 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Ltd. is an electricity company that was incorporated on 15 September 2003 by Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB). The Company obtained the Certificate of the Commencement of Business on 15 October 2003. The company was one of several created as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the power sector in the state of Gujarat in India.
Job Role: Junior Engineer
Salary: Rs. 37,000/month
Job Location: Gujarat
Last Date: 07 September 2021
PGVCL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Full time B.E. (Electrical) / B.Tech (Electrical) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th& 8th semesters without ATKT.
Age Limit (as on 18.08.2021):
- For Unreserved Category : 35 years and
- For Reserved Category (ST/SEBC): 40 years
- Female Candidates: 05 Years
- Persons with Disability candidates: 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL: Up to age of 40 years
Total Vacancies: 49 Posts
- UR – 12 Posts
- SC – 03 Posts
- ST – 30 Posts
- EWS – 04 Posts
- PH – 18 Posts
- For 1st Year – Rs. 37,000/-
- For 2nd Year – Rs. 39,000/-
- For 3rd Year – Rs. 39,000/-
- For 4th Year – Rs. 39,000/-
- For 5th Year – Rs. 39,000/-
PGVCL Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on Written / online Test.
- The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics/areas and emphasis could differ.
- There will be five sections in multiple choice question paper having approximate weightage for each section.
- The Question Paper Will Be In English Language Only.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall
be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||10%|
|Section – III||Electrical Engineering||60%|
|Section – IV||Computer knowledge||10%|
|Section – V||Gujarati Language & Grammar||10%|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates
- 45 and above for reserved candidates
- For UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Note: PWD candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
How to Apply PGVCL Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 07 September 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click Here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here