PNB Recruitment: PNB schedule to hire Peons for 2022. The job location is Across Tamil Nadu. The selection process, hiring process for PNB Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Punjab National Bank, abbreviated as PNB, is an Indian nationalised bank. Headquartered at New Delhi, Delhi, India, it is under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance, government of India.
Job Role: Peons
Qualification: 12th Pass
Salary: As per govt norms
Last Date: 9 April 2022
- Minimum and Maximum pass in 12th standard or its equivalent with basic reading and writing knowledge of English
- The candidates having completed higher qualifications (i.e. Graduation and above) need not apply.
- The Age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Peons should be Minimum 18 and Maximum 24 years (Candidates born between 02.01.1998 and 01.01.2004 (both dates inclusive) are eligible.
Total Vacancies: 14 Posts
- Cuddalore : 3 posts
- Krishnagiri : 1 post
- Mayiladuthurai : 1 post
- Namakkal : 1 post
- Salem : 1 post
- Trichy : 6 posts
PNB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection of Peons will be made on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in 10th standard and 12th standard.
- In case of Percentage of marks calculated (up to two decimal points) being equal, the candidates elder in age will be placed higher in the merit list.
- Any qualification other/ higher than the above two will not be taken into account (Graduate Candidates are not eligible)
How to Apply for PNB Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and requested to send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address so as it reaches on or before 9 April 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
The Chief Manager, HRD department,
Punjab National Bank,
Circle Office, PNB House
Trichy – Tanjore Road, Kailasapuram,
Trichy – 620014.
For more govt. jobs: Click Here