POSOCO Recruitment 2022: POSOCO schedule to hire Executive Trainee for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is New Delhi. The details for the selection process, POSOCO application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Power System Operation Corporation Limited is owned by the government of India under the ministry of power. Its headquarters is located in New Delhi, India. The main function of POSOCO is to give the electricity to all over India. They have many despatch centres in India.
POSOCO Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Graduate/Technician Apprentices
Salary: Rs. 60000-180000/-
- Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.)/IDD (Integrated Dual Degree) in the required discipline from recognized University/ Institute.
- Electrical: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Systems Power (Electrical) Power Engineering/ Engineering
- Computer Science: Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology
- Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA *
Age Limit(As on 31/07/2023) :
- Executive Trainee – 28 years(Candidates should have been born on or after 01.08.1995)
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC (NCL) candidates : 3 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For SC/ST candidates : 5 years (for posts reserved for the respective category)
- For PwD candidates : 10 years over and above category relaxation
- J&K Domicile / Ex- Servicemen/ Victims of riots : As per Govt. of India directives
POSOCO Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria and/or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview, if so required.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE2023, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates will have to appear in the corresponding paper of GATE-2023 i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE) & Computer Science(CS).
- Candidates qualified in corresponding paper of GATE-2023 i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE) shall only be eligible to apply for the posts of Executive Trainee (Electrical) & Computer Science(CS) shall only be eligible to apply for the posts of Executive Trainee (Computer Science). Qualifying marks in GATE-2022 shall be as decided by GATE-2023Organizing Institute.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in corresponding paper of GATE-2023 . Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their candidate login at the POSOCO Online Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their
Group Discussion & Personal Interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
- Weightage of Different Parameters: For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightages of marks obtained in GATE-2023, Group Discussion and Interview shall be as indicated below: GATE-2023 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper i.e. EE for Electrical Engineering : 85%, Group Discussion : 3%, Personal Interview : 12%. Total : 100%
How to apply POSOCO Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by applying GATE 2023 latest by 30 September 2022.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply GATE 2023:Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here