Power Grid Recruitment: Power Grid schedule to hire Diploma Trainee 2021. If you have Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below
POWERGRID – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is owned by the state of India it is an electric utility company. The headquartered is located in Gurugram, India. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited plays a vital role in India to transmit 50% of electricity to all over India.
Power Grid Recruitment:
Company: Power Grid
Job Role: Diploma Trainee
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 15 June 2021
- Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)/ from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD. Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.
- 27 years for General/EWS
- 30 years for OBC(NCL)
- 32 years for SC/ST
Post Wise Vacancies:
Diploma Trainee (Electrical):
- UR – 11 Posts
- OBC (NCL) – 07 Posts
- SC – 06 Posts
- ST – 02 Posts
- EWS – 04 Posts
- PwD – 02 Posts
Diploma Trainee (Civil) :
- UR – 02 Posts
- OBC (NCL) – 01 Post
- SC – 01 Post
- EWS – 01 Post
Power Grid Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on only Written Test/Computer Based Test shall be conducted.
- Type of Written Test: The Written Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts – Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼. Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English.
Qualifying % in Interview:
- Unreserved Category including EWS : 40%
- Reserved: 30%
- For General – Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply Power Grid Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at Power Grid India website (www.powergridindia.com) on or before 15 June 2021
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees: 24.05.2021 (10:00 A.M.)
- Closing date of online submission of applications and online payment of application fees: 15.06.2021 (23:59 Hrs)
- Cut-Off date for the purpose of computation of eligibility criteria and other norms viz. Upper Age Limit, Qualification, etc. : 15.06.2021
- Date of Written Test (Computer Based Test) – Will be notified separately on the website
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here