Power Grid Recruitment: Power Grid schedule to hire Apprentice 2021. If you have MBA/PG/B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc./Diploma/ITI as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
POWERGRID – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is owned by the state of India it is an electric utility company. The headquartered is located in Gurugram, India. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited plays a vital role in India to transmit 50% of electricity to all over India.
Power Grid Recruitment:
Company: Power Grid
Job Role: Apprentice
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 20 August 2021
- ITI in Electrical (Full Time course)
- Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Diploma Civil :
- Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering
- Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering
Graduate in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering:
- Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering
Graduate Computer Science:
- Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology
HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management):
- MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management / Personal Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course)
Age Limit: Less than 18 years
- ITI (Electrical) – Rs.11000/-
- Diploma Electrical- Rs.12000/-
- Diploma Civil – Rs.12000/-
- Graduate Electrical – Rs.15000/-
- Graduate Civil – Rs.15000/-
- Graduate in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering – Rs.15000/-
- Graduate Computer Science – Rs.15000/-
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management) – Rs.15000/-
Power Grid Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents. NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
- On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in prescribed format and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates.
How to Apply Power Grid Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate) in the website of NATS or apprenticeship portal and then apply on the official website on or before 20 August 2021
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date of application: 21.07.2021
- Closing date of application: 20.08.2021
- For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here