Power Grid Recruitment: Power Grid schedule to hire Assistant Engineer Trainee 2022. The job location 2022 is of Across India. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for Power Grid jobs 2022 are given below.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is owned by the state of India it is an electric utility company. The headquartered is located in Gurugram, India. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited plays a vital role in India to transmit 50% of electricity to all over India.
Power Grid Recruitment:
Job Role: Assistant Engineer Trainee
Last Date: 20 February 2022
- Full Time B.E./B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Relevant Field: Electrical/Electrical (Power)/Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)/Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication /
Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg./Civil Engineering/Computer Science/
Computer Engg./Information Technology
- 28 years for General
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates : 5 years
- For PwD candidates : 10 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Computer Science – 37 Posts
- Electrical – 60 Posts
- Civil – 04 Posts
- Electronics – 04 Posts
Power Grid Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The Selection Process consists of normalized marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates should have qualified and secured a valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021.Candidates shall be short-listed for Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized Marks out of 100 in the corresponding paper of GATE-2021 only and as per the criteria decided by the Management. Candidates shall have the option for appearing the GD/ interview in Hindi or English.
- Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter. Candidates must qualify in the Personal Interview in order to be considered for empanelment. The qualifying % in interview for different categories is as mentioned below:
- Qualifying % in Interview: Unreserved Category including EWS : 40%, Reserved: 30%
- For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightages of marks obtained in GATE 2021,Group Discussion and Interview shall be as indicated below: GATE 2021 Marks (out of 100) : 85%, Group Discussion :3%, Personal Interview : 12%
- For General – Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply Power Grid Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at Power Grid India website (www.powergridindia.com) on or before 20 February 2022
For More Details & Apply : Click here [adcode]
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID and online payment of application fee: 27.01.2022
- Last Date of receipt of online application and online payment of application fee: 20.02.2022 (23:59 Hrs)
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria: 31.12.2021
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here