Power Grid Recruitment: Power Grid schedule to hire Assistant Engineer/Officer Trainee for 2022. The job location is Across India. The selection process, recruitment process for Power Grid Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is owned by the state of India it is an electric utility company. The headquartered is located in Gurugram, India. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited plays a vital role in India to transmit 50% of electricity to all over India.
Power Grid Recruitment:
Job Role: Assistant Officer Trainee
Last Date: 28 February 2022
- Candidates should possess CA/ICWA (CMA) pass.
- 28 years for General
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates : 5 years
- For PwD candidates : 10 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- POWERGRID – 25 Posts
- CTUIL – 03 Posts
Power Grid Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process will comprise of Written Test / Computer Based Test, followed by Group Discussion,
Behavioral Assessment and Personal Interview of the candidates who qualify in the Test and are shortlisted
category wise for the GD and Interview.
- Scheme of the Written Test (Computer Based Test): The question paper shall be objective type with four answer choices for each question and consists of two sections – Professional Knowledge Test (PKT) – 120 Questions, Executive Aptitude Test (EAT) – 50 Questions
- The PKT shall consist of discipline specific questions whereas the EAT shall have questions on vocabulary,
verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation &
- The Written Test shall be of 02 hours duration however the same may be changed at the discretion of
Management. All questions shall carry equal marks (1) with 1/4 negative marking for each wrong or multiple answer.
- Qualifying Marks in Test: Candidates shall have to qualify in the test to be called for GD, Behavioral Assessment and Interview based on their performance in the test as indicated below: For Unreserved/EWS :
Minimum 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in EAT and PKT separately. For OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwD :
Minimum 30% marks subject to at least 25% marks in EAT and PKT separately.
- For General – Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply Power Grid Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at Power Grid India website (www.powergridindia.com) on or before 28 February 2022
For More Details & Apply : Click here [adcode]
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID : 09.02.2022
- Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID: 28.02.2022 (2359 hrs)
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria viz. age, educational qualification, category status : 31.01.2022
For more govt. jobs: Click Here