PPSC Recruitment: PPSC schedule to hire Assistant District Attorney for 2022. The job location is Punjab. The details are provided below.
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), formerly known as the Joint Public Service Commission, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of the Government of Punjab, India. It is responsible for conducting civil services and competitive examinations to various civil services and departmental posts in the jurisdiction of Punjab, India.
Job Role: Assistant District Attorney
- Persons who possess a degree of Bachelor of Law (Professional Degree) of a recognized university or institution or who are Barristers of England or Ireland or are members of Faculty of Advocates of Scotland and are eligible for being enrolled as an Advocate under Advocates Act, 1961, and who have two years experience of practice at the Bar. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Age limit :
- For General – 18 to 37 years.
Upper age is relaxable by:
- 45 years for Punjab Govt. and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central Government employees.
- 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab, Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women
- 47 years for Persons with Disability of Punjab.
- Assistant District Attorney – 119 Posts
Salary: Rs. 35400/month
PPSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The procedure for selection of candidates for the post of Inspector, Cooperative Societies in the Department of Cooperation, Government of Punjab will consist of written examination as per the following details:
|Subject Matter||No. of Questions (each question has 4 marks)||Total Marks|
|Written Competitive Examination||120||480|
|Topic||No. of Questions||Marks (Each Question|
carries 4 marks)
|Questions from the Subject(Part A|
|Questions from Logical Reasoning,|
Mental ability and General
Knowledge(Part B of Syllabus)
- The question paper will be in English Language only. Each question carries 4 (four) marks and for each correct answer candidate will get 4 (four) marks. There will be Negative Marking (one mark for each question) in the written examination for questions wrongly answered i.e., for each incorrect answer, 1 (One) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only – Rs. 750/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only – Rs. 500/-
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab – Rs. 500/-
- All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab – Rs. 1500/-
Mode Of Payment:
Application fee Must be submitted through any Branch of State Bank of India only.
How to Apply PPSC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.ppsc.gov.in) on or before 20 May 2022.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here