PPSC Recruitment 2022: PPSC schedule to hire Assistant Environmental Engineer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Punjab. The details for the selection process, PPSC application procedure and salary details of Freshers Hiring 2022 are mentioned below.
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), formerly known as the Joint Public Service Commission, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of the Government of Punjab, India. It is responsible for conducting civil services and competitive examinations to various civil services and departmental posts in the jurisdiction of Punjab, India.
PPSC Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Assistant Environmental Engineer
- First Class degree in Civil/Chemical/Environment Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
Age limit :
- For General – 18 to 37 years.
Upper age is relaxable by:
- 45 years for Punjab Govt. and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central Government employees.
- 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab, Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women
- 47 years for Persons with Disability of Punjab.
- General – 12 Posts
- General, Economically Weaker Section, Punjab – 03 Posts
- Ex-Serviceman/LDESM, Punjab – 03 Posts
- Sports Person, Punjab – 01 Post
- Person with Disability, Punjab Locomotive Disability- 76-C (including Cerebral palsy, Leprosy cured, Dwarfism, Acid attack victims and Muscular dystrophy) – 01 Post
- Scheduled Castes (Others), Punjab – 03 Posts
- SC Others Sports Person, Punjab – 01 Post
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab – 03 Posts
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs ESM/LDESM Punjab – 01 Post
- Backward Classes Punjab – 03 Posts
- Backward Classes ExServiceman/LDESM Punjab – 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 47600/month
PPSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The procedure for selection of candidates for the post of Assistant Environmental Engineer (Group-A) in the Department of Science, Technology and Environment, Government of Punjab will be as per the following details:-
|Subject Matter||No. of Questions (each question has 4 marks)||Total Marks|
|Written Competitive Examination||120||480|
|Topic||No. of Questions||Marks (Each Question|
carries 4 marks)
|Questions from the Subject(Part A|
|Questions from General Knowledge Questions) & Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning &|
Quantitative Aptitude (Part B of
- The question paper will be in English Language only. Each question carries 4 (four) marks and for each correct answer candidate will get 4 (four) marks. There will be Negative Marking (one mark for each question) in the written examination for questions wrongly answered i.e., for each incorrect answer, 1 (One) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only – Rs. 750/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only – Rs. 500/-
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab – Rs. 500/-
- All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab – Rs. 1500/-
Mode Of Payment:
Application fee Must be submitted through any Branch of State Bank of India only.
How to Apply PPSC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.ppsc.gov.in) on or before 26 October 2022.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here