PRSC Recruitment: PRSC schedule to hire Scientist/Multi-Tasking Executive/Programmer 2021. If you have B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc./Any Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Ludhiana. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About PRSC: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre is an autonomous organization under the Department of Agriculture, Government of Punjab state in India. PRSC has MoUs with Panjab University, Chandigarh, Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana and Lovely Professional University. PRSC has been setup under the umbrella of National Natural Resources Information System (NNRMS) under the technical guidance of ISRO NNRMS.
Job Role: Scientist/Multi-Tasking Executive/Programmer/Web Application Developer
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc./Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 15600-39100/-
Job Location: Ludhiana
Application Last Date: 20 July 2021
- First Class M.E/M.Tech./M.Sc. in Geospatial Technology/Sciences (Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System/ Geomatics/ Geoinformatics/ Spatial Information Technology/ Geospatial Technology/ Geoinformatics & Surveying Technology/ Remote Sensing and Geomatics/ Geoinformatics and Remote Sensing or equivalent) OR Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/Data Science or equivalent in First Class with good knowledge of Geospatial. AND
- First Class B.E/ B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent/ Civil Engineering or equivalent or Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent or Geo- informatics/ Geomatics or equivalent (with mathematics and physics) in. Punjabi upto Matric level. If not the appointee will have to pass Punjabi upto Matric level within one year.
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum 2nd Division and One year diploma in computer Applications from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001, certified or its equivalent. and One year Experience in the field of Accounts, Purchase/Stores in any Govt./Semi Govt./Pvt. Institution and Must have passed Punjabi language examination up to Matric or its equivalent standard.
- First Class M.E./M. Tech. in Information Technology (IT)/Electronics and Communication (EC)/Computer Science (CS)/Computer Science & Engineering (CSE). OR
- First Class B.E./B.Tech./MCA/M.Sc. in Information Technology (IT)/Electronics & Communication (EC)/Computer Science (CS)/Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) and experience of at least one (1) year in the field of Information and Communication Technology, Programming, Mobile/Desktop/Web based Application Development and E-Governance. and Must have passed Punjabi language examination upto Manic level or its equivalent standard OR must pass within one year of joining.
Web Application Developer:
- First Class B.E./B.Tech./MCA/M.Sc. in Information Technology (IT)/Electronics & Communications (EC)/Computer Science (CS)/Computer Science & Engineering (CSE). and Must have passed Punjabi language examination upto Matric or its equivalent level OR must pass within one year as per rules
- For General – 18 to 37 years
- Scientist – 01 Post
- Multi-Tasking Executive – 01 Post
- Programmer – 01 Post
- Web Application Developer – 02 Posts
- Scientist – Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Multi-Tasking Executive – Rs. 35000/-
- Programmer – Rs. 35000/-
- Web Application Developer – Rs. 35000/-
PRSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the basis of written test and interview
- Scientist – Rs.1500/-
- Other Posts – Rs.1000/-
How to apply for PRSC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application from from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 20 July 2021.
For More Details: Click here
office of Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC),
PAU Campus Ludhiana-141004.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here